PHOENIX — Looking for something to do in the Valley over the holiday weekend? The list below offers a few options.
The former Disney star brings her tour to Jobing.com Arena on Saturday. Tickets start at $22.55.
One of the largest professional wrestling shows in the world will be at US Airways Center on Saturday. Tickets range between $20 and $95.
The weather is warming up, so what better way to cool off than an ice-cold brew? The Arizona Strong Beer Festival at Steele Indian School Park officially opens Arizona Beer Week. Entry is $50.
This massive tattoo and other body art convention runs through Sunday at the Arizona State Fairgrounds. In addition to tattoo and piercing booths, there is live music.
The band, whose biggest hit came in 2005, is back at it Friday at the Marquee Theatre. Tickets are $30.
The woman behind CBS’ “2 Broke Girls” will have audiences laughing at Stand Up Live! in Phoenix all weekend. Tickets start at $28.
If art, wine and sunshine are your things, head up to the Scottsdale Waterfront all weekend long. Entry is $3 and wine tastings are $10.
More than 2,400 horses will compete in the annual horse show held at WestWorld of Scottsdale. The show opened Thursday and runs through Feb. 23.
Anyone into reading will want to head to the VNSA Book Sale this weekend. There are specialty books available and it’s one of the largest book sales in the country.
Another “Last Comic Standing” veteran will make his appearance at the Tempe Improv this weekend. Tickets are $20.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them