PHOENIX — Looking for something to do in the Valley over the holiday weekend? The list below offers a few options.
The former Disney star brings her tour to Jobing.com Arena on Saturday. Tickets start at $22.55.
One of the largest professional wrestling shows in the world will be at US Airways Center on Saturday. Tickets range between $20 and $95.
The weather is warming up, so what better way to cool off than an ice-cold brew? The Arizona Strong Beer Festival at Steele Indian School Park officially opens Arizona Beer Week. Entry is $50.
This massive tattoo and other body art convention runs through Sunday at the Arizona State Fairgrounds. In addition to tattoo and piercing booths, there is live music.
The band, whose biggest hit came in 2005, is back at it Friday at the Marquee Theatre. Tickets are $30.
The woman behind CBS’ “2 Broke Girls” will have audiences laughing at Stand Up Live! in Phoenix all weekend. Tickets start at $28.
If art, wine and sunshine are your things, head up to the Scottsdale Waterfront all weekend long. Entry is $3 and wine tastings are $10.
More than 2,400 horses will compete in the annual horse show held at WestWorld of Scottsdale. The show opened Thursday and runs through Feb. 23.
Anyone into reading will want to head to the VNSA Book Sale this weekend. There are specialty books available and it’s one of the largest book sales in the country.
Another “Last Comic Standing” veteran will make his appearance at the Tempe Improv this weekend. Tickets are $20.
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past