PHOENIX — Looking for something to do in the Valley over the holiday weekend? The list below offers a few options.
The former Disney star brings her tour to Jobing.com Arena on Saturday. Tickets start at $22.55.
One of the largest professional wrestling shows in the world will be at US Airways Center on Saturday. Tickets range between $20 and $95.
The weather is warming up, so what better way to cool off than an ice-cold brew? The Arizona Strong Beer Festival at Steele Indian School Park officially opens Arizona Beer Week. Entry is $50.
This massive tattoo and other body art convention runs through Sunday at the Arizona State Fairgrounds. In addition to tattoo and piercing booths, there is live music.
The band, whose biggest hit came in 2005, is back at it Friday at the Marquee Theatre. Tickets are $30.
The woman behind CBS’ “2 Broke Girls” will have audiences laughing at Stand Up Live! in Phoenix all weekend. Tickets start at $28.
If art, wine and sunshine are your things, head up to the Scottsdale Waterfront all weekend long. Entry is $3 and wine tastings are $10.
More than 2,400 horses will compete in the annual horse show held at WestWorld of Scottsdale. The show opened Thursday and runs through Feb. 23.
Anyone into reading will want to head to the VNSA Book Sale this weekend. There are specialty books available and it’s one of the largest book sales in the country.
Another “Last Comic Standing” veteran will make his appearance at the Tempe Improv this weekend. Tickets are $20.
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains