PHOENIX — Looking for something to do in the Valley over the holiday weekend? The list below offers a few options.
The former Disney star brings her tour to Jobing.com Arena on Saturday. Tickets start at $22.55.
One of the largest professional wrestling shows in the world will be at US Airways Center on Saturday. Tickets range between $20 and $95.
The weather is warming up, so what better way to cool off than an ice-cold brew? The Arizona Strong Beer Festival at Steele Indian School Park officially opens Arizona Beer Week. Entry is $50.
This massive tattoo and other body art convention runs through Sunday at the Arizona State Fairgrounds. In addition to tattoo and piercing booths, there is live music.
The band, whose biggest hit came in 2005, is back at it Friday at the Marquee Theatre. Tickets are $30.
The woman behind CBS’ “2 Broke Girls” will have audiences laughing at Stand Up Live! in Phoenix all weekend. Tickets start at $28.
If art, wine and sunshine are your things, head up to the Scottsdale Waterfront all weekend long. Entry is $3 and wine tastings are $10.
More than 2,400 horses will compete in the annual horse show held at WestWorld of Scottsdale. The show opened Thursday and runs through Feb. 23.
Anyone into reading will want to head to the VNSA Book Sale this weekend. There are specialty books available and it’s one of the largest book sales in the country.
Another “Last Comic Standing” veteran will make his appearance at the Tempe Improv this weekend. Tickets are $20.
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl