PHOENIX — The 2014 season is still months away, but the Arizona Cardinals are already looking for their next group of cheerleaders.
The team will hold open tryouts for the cheer squad on the weekend of April 12-13 at the Arizona Biltmore Resort (2400 E. Missouri Ave., Phoenix).
Cheerleading hopefuls don’t have to go into the tryouts cold, however. An audition boot camp will be held at the team’s training facility in Tempe (8701 S. Hardy Dr.) from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 22. The team said the boot camp provides background on what the judges are looking for as well as some helpful interview tips. There is a $100 fee for participating in the boot camp.
Additionally, the Cardinals cheerleaders will host a series of six dance clinics at the team’s training facility every Thursday from Feb. 27 through April 3. Each dance class costs $25 to participate, but discounts will be given to those who attend multiple sessions.
Those interested in trying out can call the cheerleaders hotline at 602-379-1874, or email the cheerleading director, Erin LaGrassa, at firstname.lastname@example.org. To find out more information about the cheer squad and the audition process, visit www.azcardinals.com/cheerleaders/auditions.html.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night