PHOENIX — The 2014 season is still months away, but the Arizona Cardinals are already looking for their next group of cheerleaders.
The team will hold open tryouts for the cheer squad on the weekend of April 12-13 at the Arizona Biltmore Resort (2400 E. Missouri Ave., Phoenix).
Cheerleading hopefuls don’t have to go into the tryouts cold, however. An audition boot camp will be held at the team’s training facility in Tempe (8701 S. Hardy Dr.) from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 22. The team said the boot camp provides background on what the judges are looking for as well as some helpful interview tips. There is a $100 fee for participating in the boot camp.
Additionally, the Cardinals cheerleaders will host a series of six dance clinics at the team’s training facility every Thursday from Feb. 27 through April 3. Each dance class costs $25 to participate, but discounts will be given to those who attend multiple sessions.
Those interested in trying out can call the cheerleaders hotline at 602-379-1874, or email the cheerleading director, Erin LaGrassa, at email@example.com. To find out more information about the cheer squad and the audition process, visit www.azcardinals.com/cheerleaders/auditions.html.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them