PEORIA, Ariz. — Here’s something you don’t see every day at a fast-food restaurant.
The Chick-fil-A at 83rd Avenue and Bell Road has become the first in the franchise to install a mouthwash dispenser in its restrooms.
“My owner had gone to a few of very nice, five-star restaurants and seen mouthwash in the restrooms and (concluded) that it would be something very nice to offer our customers,” said employee Ashley Eleanor Davis. “He found a place that sells the dispensers, and we installed them, and they’re there!”
Davis said when a person comes out of the restrooms, she can always tell that they’ve used the mouthwash because of their “minty fresh” smell.
It’s been a big hit with customers.
“Usually when they are getting ready to leave, they pull managers over and thank them for having mouthwash in the restroom and tell them that it’s a really neat experience,” Davis said.
One customer, Alan Smith, said that the dispenser is a “very progressive” idea. Billy North said that it could be a “great innovation for the fast food industry, and that it would be “especially (handy) if I have to go to a business meeting after lunch.”
Davis said she thinks the idea is a service to customers that is completely in line with the company image.
“We have very much servants’ hearts,” she said. “We just like to make our customers feel very welcome, very at home, and to give them an experience where they feel the love of Christ through what we do.”
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development