PEORIA, Ariz. — Here’s something you don’t see every day at a fast-food restaurant.
The Chick-fil-A at 83rd Avenue and Bell Road has become the first in the franchise to install a mouthwash dispenser in its restrooms.
“My owner had gone to a few of very nice, five-star restaurants and seen mouthwash in the restrooms and (concluded) that it would be something very nice to offer our customers,” said employee Ashley Eleanor Davis. “He found a place that sells the dispensers, and we installed them, and they’re there!”
Davis said when a person comes out of the restrooms, she can always tell that they’ve used the mouthwash because of their “minty fresh” smell.
It’s been a big hit with customers.
“Usually when they are getting ready to leave, they pull managers over and thank them for having mouthwash in the restroom and tell them that it’s a really neat experience,” Davis said.
One customer, Alan Smith, said that the dispenser is a “very progressive” idea. Billy North said that it could be a “great innovation for the fast food industry, and that it would be “especially (handy) if I have to go to a business meeting after lunch.”
Davis said she thinks the idea is a service to customers that is completely in line with the company image.
“We have very much servants’ hearts,” she said. “We just like to make our customers feel very welcome, very at home, and to give them an experience where they feel the love of Christ through what we do.”
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.