PHOENIX — A Valley chain will be giving out free sandwiches all weekend long in honor of Random Acts of Kindness week.
According to RestaurantNews.com, Togo’s locations in both Tempe and Gilbert will give away pastrami sandwiches between Feb. 14 and 16.
“We know how much our loyal guests love our signature pastrami and couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate a day focused on kindness than to give our local fans an entire weekend to enjoy our meaty giveaway,” said Togo’s franchisee Monty Coury. “Since opening Togo’s in Gilbert in 2012 and most recently in Tempe last December, it’s been a pleasure serving residents of both communities in order to meet the growing demand for quality sandwiches in Arizona. This is our way of saying thank you for welcoming Togo’s into the state.”
To get the free sandwiches, customers have to find the event listing on Togo’s giveaway website and either print out or show the coupon on a smartphone.
The chain said 1,000 sandwiches will be given away at each location.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon