PHOENIX — A Valley chain will be giving out free sandwiches all weekend long in honor of Random Acts of Kindness week.
According to RestaurantNews.com, Togo’s locations in both Tempe and Gilbert will give away pastrami sandwiches between Feb. 14 and 16.
“We know how much our loyal guests love our signature pastrami and couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate a day focused on kindness than to give our local fans an entire weekend to enjoy our meaty giveaway,” said Togo’s franchisee Monty Coury. “Since opening Togo’s in Gilbert in 2012 and most recently in Tempe last December, it’s been a pleasure serving residents of both communities in order to meet the growing demand for quality sandwiches in Arizona. This is our way of saying thank you for welcoming Togo’s into the state.”
To get the free sandwiches, customers have to find the event listing on Togo’s giveaway website and either print out or show the coupon on a smartphone.
The chain said 1,000 sandwiches will be given away at each location.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments