A well-known Valley breakfast joint was named the best place to eat at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
“We’ve said it before, but this is one of our favorite breakfast spots in the country, period. So yes, it definitely needs to be your first stop when you inevitably retire to Arizona,” Thrillist said.
Matt’s Big Breakfast is located in Terminal 4, Gates B1-B14. The airport menu is slightly different than it’s counterpart in downtown Phoenix.
- Power outage at DC airport has not impacted operations at Sky Harbor
- Frontier Airlines offers new nonstop flights from Phoenix to 5 destinations
- Arizona man who died after attacking NYC employee was suspected killer
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona stories from this past weekend
- It’s OK to fly out of Sky Harbor with guns, but follow proper procedures