A well-known Valley breakfast joint was named the best place to eat at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
“We’ve said it before, but this is one of our favorite breakfast spots in the country, period. So yes, it definitely needs to be your first stop when you inevitably retire to Arizona,” Thrillist said.
Matt’s Big Breakfast is located in Terminal 4, Gates B1-B14. The airport menu is slightly different than it’s counterpart in downtown Phoenix.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- 2 Arizona eateries named to list of nation’s best Mexican restaurants
- Sky Harbor to install nursing stations inside security in Terminal 4
- Phoenix Sky Harbor named among top airports for on-time summer travel
- Phoenix Sky Harbor records busiest month ever in March
- Tempe Public Market Café to close temporarily for remodeling