A well-known Valley breakfast joint was named the best place to eat at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
“We’ve said it before, but this is one of our favorite breakfast spots in the country, period. So yes, it definitely needs to be your first stop when you inevitably retire to Arizona,” Thrillist said.
Matt’s Big Breakfast is located in Terminal 4, Gates B1-B14. The airport menu is slightly different than it’s counterpart in downtown Phoenix.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Phoenix Sky Harbor takes next step toward demolition of Terminal 2
- Breakfast joint Snooze to open sixth Valley location in downtown Phoenix
- FAA again nixes Casa Grande bid to bar drop zone at airport
- Here are some Phoenix-area restaurants to eat at on Thanksgiving
- Phoenix Sky Harbor takes top spot in website ranking of best US airports