A well-known Valley breakfast joint was named the best place to eat at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
“We’ve said it before, but this is one of our favorite breakfast spots in the country, period. So yes, it definitely needs to be your first stop when you inevitably retire to Arizona,” Thrillist said.
Matt’s Big Breakfast is located in Terminal 4, Gates B1-B14. The airport menu is slightly different than it’s counterpart in downtown Phoenix.
- Green Restaurant named Arizona’s best vegan eatery
- La Santisima owner to launch new Mexican restaurant in Phoenix
- Airlines cancel flights out of Phoenix after storm slams East Coast
- Phoenix-area airports see increase in passenger numbers in January
- Upscale Mexican restaurant to soon open at Scottsdale Fashion Square