A well-known Valley breakfast joint was named the best place to eat at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
“We’ve said it before, but this is one of our favorite breakfast spots in the country, period. So yes, it definitely needs to be your first stop when you inevitably retire to Arizona,” Thrillist said.
Matt’s Big Breakfast is located in Terminal 4, Gates B1-B14. The airport menu is slightly different than it’s counterpart in downtown Phoenix.
- Phoenix-area bars, pubs, restaurants gear up for the World Cup
- Phoenix Sky Harbor ranks No. 3 in nation for business travelers
- Condor Airlines to increase flights from Phoenix to Frankfurt in 2019
- Hail smashes window of Phoenix-bound plane, pilots force land in Texas
- Weekend Wrap: Biggest Arizona stories over Memorial Day weekend