A well-known Valley breakfast joint was named the best place to eat at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
“We’ve said it before, but this is one of our favorite breakfast spots in the country, period. So yes, it definitely needs to be your first stop when you inevitably retire to Arizona,” Thrillist said.
Matt’s Big Breakfast is located in Terminal 4, Gates B1-B14. The airport menu is slightly different than it’s counterpart in downtown Phoenix.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Mesa officers preparing for President Donald Trump’s rally on Friday
- Travel magazine readers vote Sky Harbor as seventh-best US airport
- Phoenix Sky Harbor increasing flight options to Germany, Florida
- ADOT’s $28.7M land sale near Sky Harbor will help fund I-10 widening
- This part of an airport carries more germs than toilets, new study says