A well-known Valley breakfast joint was named the best place to eat at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
“We’ve said it before, but this is one of our favorite breakfast spots in the country, period. So yes, it definitely needs to be your first stop when you inevitably retire to Arizona,” Thrillist said.
Matt’s Big Breakfast is located in Terminal 4, Gates B1-B14. The airport menu is slightly different than it’s counterpart in downtown Phoenix.
- Bacon, eggs and whoa! Customer leaves $2K tip for Scottsdale diner staff
- Another build-your-own pizza chain to come to Phoenix area
- Engine trouble sends British Air flight back to Phoenix airport
- Flagstaff airport to add nonstop flight to Los Angeles in May
- Phoenix-based company behind Postino’s, Joyride to go national