A well-known Valley breakfast joint was named the best place to eat at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
“We’ve said it before, but this is one of our favorite breakfast spots in the country, period. So yes, it definitely needs to be your first stop when you inevitably retire to Arizona,” Thrillist said.
Matt’s Big Breakfast is located in Terminal 4, Gates B1-B14. The airport menu is slightly different than it’s counterpart in downtown Phoenix.
- Sky Harbor’s Sky Train gets approval for $100 million extension
- Alamo Drafthouse theater picks Tempe for second Arizona location
- Construction begins on nearly 2 million square-foot Tempe project
- Security checkpoints shut down at Sky Harbor Airport Terminal 4
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport to establish full-service repair operation by end of 2017