A well-known Valley breakfast joint was named the best place to eat at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
“We’ve said it before, but this is one of our favorite breakfast spots in the country, period. So yes, it definitely needs to be your first stop when you inevitably retire to Arizona,” Thrillist said.
Matt’s Big Breakfast is located in Terminal 4, Gates B1-B14. The airport menu is slightly different than it’s counterpart in downtown Phoenix.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Spinato’s closes its original Tempe pizzeria, reopens in larger building
- Southwest Airlines maintenance issues affecting Sky Harbor flights
- American Airlines to relocate 700 Phoenix flight attendants
- Arizona Lottery, United Way give over 250 TSA workers shutdown aid
- American’s new flight from Phoenix to London will run year-round