PHOENIX — Chandler police received a call Saturday evening about a missing 77-year-old man.
Donald Feiertag was last seen Saturday morning by family members, who said he was going for a drive to the area of Casa Grande and Arizona City. It is a route he frequently drives, but he normally returns home the same day, his family said.
Feiertag is believed to be alone, and he left home driving a maroon 2006 Chrysler Sebring, which has Arizona tags. His family said he uses a walker to get around. He is approximately 6 feet tall and weighs around 160 pounds. He has white, balding hair and green eyes.
Anyone who spots Feiertag or his vehicle is asked to call the Chandler Police Department at (480) 782-4130.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food