PHOENIX — Chandler police received a call Saturday evening about a missing 77-year-old man.
Donald Feiertag was last seen Saturday morning by family members, who said he was going for a drive to the area of Casa Grande and Arizona City. It is a route he frequently drives, but he normally returns home the same day, his family said.
Feiertag is believed to be alone, and he left home driving a maroon 2006 Chrysler Sebring, which has Arizona tags. His family said he uses a walker to get around. He is approximately 6 feet tall and weighs around 160 pounds. He has white, balding hair and green eyes.
Anyone who spots Feiertag or his vehicle is asked to call the Chandler Police Department at (480) 782-4130.
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths