PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Spring training is just around the corner and fans can reconnect with their favorite D-backs players at this free event on Saturday. Players will be in attendance.
Dust off your cowboy boots and brush off the Stetson. Country legend George Strait will have audiences dancing at US Airways Center on Friday. Tickets start at $76.50.
The hilarious “Last Comic Standing” veteran will have audiences laughing all weekend long at Stand Up Live! in Phoenix. Tickets start at $25.
Calling all chocolate lovers! The Glendale Chocolate Affaire in the city’s historic downtown will have you drooling. Entry is free.
The Latin Grammy winner brings her “rockera”-style show to Celebrity Theatre on Friday. Tickets range between $39 and $275.
Calling all lords and ladies! The Arizona Renaissance Festival is going on every weekend through March 8 in Gold Canyon.
They’re no Phoenix Suns, but the world-famous Harlem Globetrotters will bring their own brand of basketball fun to both Jobing.com Arena and US Airways Center this weekend.
Explore the culture of China all weekend long at Margaret T. Hance Park East in downtown Phoenix this weekend. Entry is free.
More than 24 restaurants, breweries and wineries will be at the Taste in Tempe on Sunday. Tickets are $59 in advance and $69 at the door.
In case you can’t get enough reptiles just living in Arizona, this two-day event at the Arizona State Fairground offers enough reptiles and amphibians for everyone.
The Iowa rock band bring their show to the Marquee Theatre in Tempe on Sunday. Tickets are $30.
The best Native American and Canadian First Nations hoop dancers will square off at the Heard Museum on Saturday and Sunday.
It’s Phoenix’s version of the famous dog race, but there’s a few changes: The dog sleds are shopping carts and the dogs are weirdly-dress people. Also, the stopping points are bars.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food