PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Spring training is just around the corner and fans can reconnect with their favorite D-backs players at this free event on Saturday. Players will be in attendance.
Dust off your cowboy boots and brush off the Stetson. Country legend George Strait will have audiences dancing at US Airways Center on Friday. Tickets start at $76.50.
The hilarious “Last Comic Standing” veteran will have audiences laughing all weekend long at Stand Up Live! in Phoenix. Tickets start at $25.
Calling all chocolate lovers! The Glendale Chocolate Affaire in the city’s historic downtown will have you drooling. Entry is free.
The Latin Grammy winner brings her “rockera”-style show to Celebrity Theatre on Friday. Tickets range between $39 and $275.
Calling all lords and ladies! The Arizona Renaissance Festival is going on every weekend through March 8 in Gold Canyon.
They’re no Phoenix Suns, but the world-famous Harlem Globetrotters will bring their own brand of basketball fun to both Jobing.com Arena and US Airways Center this weekend.
Explore the culture of China all weekend long at Margaret T. Hance Park East in downtown Phoenix this weekend. Entry is free.
More than 24 restaurants, breweries and wineries will be at the Taste in Tempe on Sunday. Tickets are $59 in advance and $69 at the door.
In case you can’t get enough reptiles just living in Arizona, this two-day event at the Arizona State Fairground offers enough reptiles and amphibians for everyone.
The Iowa rock band bring their show to the Marquee Theatre in Tempe on Sunday. Tickets are $30.
The best Native American and Canadian First Nations hoop dancers will square off at the Heard Museum on Saturday and Sunday.
It’s Phoenix’s version of the famous dog race, but there’s a few changes: The dog sleds are shopping carts and the dogs are weirdly-dress people. Also, the stopping points are bars.
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee