PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Spring training is just around the corner and fans can reconnect with their favorite D-backs players at this free event on Saturday. Players will be in attendance.
Dust off your cowboy boots and brush off the Stetson. Country legend George Strait will have audiences dancing at US Airways Center on Friday. Tickets start at $76.50.
The hilarious “Last Comic Standing” veteran will have audiences laughing all weekend long at Stand Up Live! in Phoenix. Tickets start at $25.
Calling all chocolate lovers! The Glendale Chocolate Affaire in the city’s historic downtown will have you drooling. Entry is free.
The Latin Grammy winner brings her “rockera”-style show to Celebrity Theatre on Friday. Tickets range between $39 and $275.
Calling all lords and ladies! The Arizona Renaissance Festival is going on every weekend through March 8 in Gold Canyon.
They’re no Phoenix Suns, but the world-famous Harlem Globetrotters will bring their own brand of basketball fun to both Jobing.com Arena and US Airways Center this weekend.
Explore the culture of China all weekend long at Margaret T. Hance Park East in downtown Phoenix this weekend. Entry is free.
More than 24 restaurants, breweries and wineries will be at the Taste in Tempe on Sunday. Tickets are $59 in advance and $69 at the door.
In case you can’t get enough reptiles just living in Arizona, this two-day event at the Arizona State Fairground offers enough reptiles and amphibians for everyone.
The Iowa rock band bring their show to the Marquee Theatre in Tempe on Sunday. Tickets are $30.
The best Native American and Canadian First Nations hoop dancers will square off at the Heard Museum on Saturday and Sunday.
It’s Phoenix’s version of the famous dog race, but there’s a few changes: The dog sleds are shopping carts and the dogs are weirdly-dress people. Also, the stopping points are bars.
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes