PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Spring training is just around the corner and fans can reconnect with their favorite D-backs players at this free event on Saturday. Players will be in attendance.
Dust off your cowboy boots and brush off the Stetson. Country legend George Strait will have audiences dancing at US Airways Center on Friday. Tickets start at $76.50.
The hilarious “Last Comic Standing” veteran will have audiences laughing all weekend long at Stand Up Live! in Phoenix. Tickets start at $25.
Calling all chocolate lovers! The Glendale Chocolate Affaire in the city’s historic downtown will have you drooling. Entry is free.
The Latin Grammy winner brings her “rockera”-style show to Celebrity Theatre on Friday. Tickets range between $39 and $275.
Calling all lords and ladies! The Arizona Renaissance Festival is going on every weekend through March 8 in Gold Canyon.
They’re no Phoenix Suns, but the world-famous Harlem Globetrotters will bring their own brand of basketball fun to both Jobing.com Arena and US Airways Center this weekend.
Explore the culture of China all weekend long at Margaret T. Hance Park East in downtown Phoenix this weekend. Entry is free.
More than 24 restaurants, breweries and wineries will be at the Taste in Tempe on Sunday. Tickets are $59 in advance and $69 at the door.
In case you can’t get enough reptiles just living in Arizona, this two-day event at the Arizona State Fairground offers enough reptiles and amphibians for everyone.
The Iowa rock band bring their show to the Marquee Theatre in Tempe on Sunday. Tickets are $30.
The best Native American and Canadian First Nations hoop dancers will square off at the Heard Museum on Saturday and Sunday.
It’s Phoenix’s version of the famous dog race, but there’s a few changes: The dog sleds are shopping carts and the dogs are weirdly-dress people. Also, the stopping points are bars.
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development