PHOENIX — A Texas man who claimed to have killed not one, but two Bigfoot near San Antonio is bringing one of the beasts on a nationwide tour that begins Thursday in Flagstaff.
Grey Stafford with the Wildlife World Zoo in Litchfield Park suggested that self-proclaimed “Master Tracker” Rick Dyer is more “master showman” than Bigfoot slayer.
“The stories in the media about are more exciting than the actual evidence,” he said. “Sorry, there’s no Bigfoot out there. It’s like with sightings of aliens and UFOs — if people do a little more investigation, it typically reveals the flaws in the logic and science and it’s often proven to be fake.”
The location of the display has not been released.
The tour’s website said the tour will also stop in Phoenix.
The San Antonio Express-News reports Dyer previously claimed to have shot and killed a Bigfoot in 2008, but the corpse in that case turned out to be a rubber ape suit.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy