A popular breakfast restaurant in Phoenix’s Sunnyslope neighborhood is set to open its second location this month.
Scramble, which offers a fast-casual experience and morning fare, will be opening a Scottsdale location on February 10, according to an announcement made Tuesday. The new location is set to span 3,100 square feet — including a 1,100 square-foot dog-friendly patio — at 66590 N. Scottsdale Road, on the northwest corner of East Lincoln Drive.
The new location will feature the same menu, brizza (breakfast pizza) and all, but with the addition of alcoholic beverages, from beer and wine to mimosas and bloody Marys.
“We’re not only thrilled to join the world-class Scottsdale culinary community,” said Scottsdale resident and Scramble co-owner Laura Fettig,”but we’re excited to be in this particularly dynamic new location with all of its food superstars.”
Two celebrity chefs have restaurants in the same strip. Vevo by Joey Maggiore and Sumo Maya by German Osio are set to neighbor the new Scramble.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development