A popular breakfast restaurant in Phoenix’s Sunnyslope neighborhood is set to open its second location this month.
Scramble, which offers a fast-casual experience and morning fare, will be opening a Scottsdale location on February 10, according to an announcement made Tuesday. The new location is set to span 3,100 square feet — including a 1,100 square-foot dog-friendly patio — at 66590 N. Scottsdale Road, on the northwest corner of East Lincoln Drive.
The new location will feature the same menu, brizza (breakfast pizza) and all, but with the addition of alcoholic beverages, from beer and wine to mimosas and bloody Marys.
“We’re not only thrilled to join the world-class Scottsdale culinary community,” said Scottsdale resident and Scramble co-owner Laura Fettig,”but we’re excited to be in this particularly dynamic new location with all of its food superstars.”
Two celebrity chefs have restaurants in the same strip. Vevo by Joey Maggiore and Sumo Maya by German Osio are set to neighbor the new Scramble.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them