PHOENIX — It’s no secret that Phoenix has arrived on the food scene and one of the people behind that is getting national attention.
According to the Phoenix Business Journal, Valley restaurateur Sam Fox was named to Nation’s Restaurant News’ list of the top 50 most influential people in food service.
“According to Sam Fox, there’s a difference between health food, which can be weird and boring, and great-tasting food that happens to be good for you,” NRN wrote in its Power List profile of Fox.
Fox, who is behind restaurants like Culinary Dropout and The Arrogant Butcher, has had a large impact on food culture in the Valley. But he said nothing would be possible without his staff.
“This achievement wouldn’t be possible without an incredible team at the Big Kitchen, and our restaurants, who work tirelessly to provide exceptional hospitality each and every day,” Fox said. “They drive and inspire me to dream big.”
Fox has begun to open restaurants in other states.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food