PHOENIX — Parts of Arizona State University’s main campus were without power for several hours Tuesday morning, but most classes were not disrupted.
Cause of the outage in Tempe hadn’t been determined but power was fully restored around 11:30 a.m.
Power outage occurred affecting some Tempe central campus buildings.
— ASU Outages (@asuoutages) February 4, 2014
From #ASU advisory: Most buildings on Palm Walk are affected, as is the area from Hayden Mall to McAllister Mall, Orange Mall to University.
— The State Press (@statepress) February 4, 2014
Two dorms, the bookstore and the business school were also in the dark.
It’s the second power failure on campus in less than a month. Over winter break in January, leaking water caused a shutdown to about 20 percent of the campus.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy