PHOENIX — The Phoenix Fire Department responded to a fire Friday night inside Spectrum Mall’s Target store, located at 5714 N. 19th Ave.
While officials were able to clear the store, Phoenix FD is asking for the public’s help in identifying and locating two individuals that went missing.
According to the Phoenix PD, investigators are looking for a child who is approximately 10 years old. The child was last seen wearing a black sweatshirt over a Nike shirt that read, “Swagger Every Day.”
The child was seen leaving the location in an older tan or silver four-door car believed to be a Ford Taurus. Investigators said the driver of the vehicle was a female, and she was last seen wearing a multi-colored blouse with a brown or black sweater.
Anyone who may have information concerning this incident, or knows who these individuals are is encouraged to call Silent Witness at (480)-WITNESS.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon