PHOENIX — Apparently Gordon Ramsay has not learned his lesson: Fox’s “Kitchen Nightmares” announced Friday it would return to Amy’s Baking Company in Scottsdale, Ariz. for its season premier.
The episode will be called “Amy’s Baking Company, Part Two,” the show said on its official Facebook page.
The eatery was originally featured on the show’s season finale in May. It was a disastrous appearance to say the least, with owners Amy and Samy Bouzaglo shown screamning obscenities at customers and rejecting others based purely on how they looked.
The eatery then leashed out on social media, though it later claimed it was hacked and the FBI was investigating.
As the fallout continued, it was found that the owners may have violated federal law by keeping server’s tips. They were also named among the nation’s worst bosses and were rumored to be the focus of a new reality show.
“Kitchen Nighmares” returns Feb. 28 at 8 p.m. on Fox.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments