PHOENIX — Apparently Gordon Ramsay has not learned his lesson: Fox’s “Kitchen Nightmares” announced Friday it would return to Amy’s Baking Company in Scottsdale, Ariz. for its season premier.
The episode will be called “Amy’s Baking Company, Part Two,” the show said on its official Facebook page.
The eatery was originally featured on the show’s season finale in May. It was a disastrous appearance to say the least, with owners Amy and Samy Bouzaglo shown screamning obscenities at customers and rejecting others based purely on how they looked.
The eatery then leashed out on social media, though it later claimed it was hacked and the FBI was investigating.
As the fallout continued, it was found that the owners may have violated federal law by keeping server’s tips. They were also named among the nation’s worst bosses and were rumored to be the focus of a new reality show.
“Kitchen Nighmares” returns Feb. 28 at 8 p.m. on Fox.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon