PHOENIX — A Scottsdale restaurant is pushing back against the growing trend of “breastaurants,” or restaurants with an all-female staff clad in scanty costumes.
Pasta Brioni has had an all-male wait staff for years that is featured in an annual calendar.
“For the last 20 years or so, we’ve noticed we have hunky Italian waiters,” said owner Mike Siggins.
He said the calendar is meant to be a fun way to differentiate his restaurant from others in the area. Photos are taken in the eatery.
Unlike calendars marketed by restaurants such as Twin Peaks and Tilted Kilt, the calendar is free. Patrons can simply stop in and ask for one.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development