PHOENIX — Budweiser is already making a strong showing for the best Super Bowl ad, but a local advertiser said it’s too early to call the commercial game.
Earlier this week, Budweiser released a commercial on YouTube featuring a puppy befriending a horse that quickly captured the hearts of millions. While the ad is generating plenty of buzz, Louie Moses with Phoenix advertising firm Moses Anshell said it’s not the clear winner yet.
“It could be somebody comes up with something on Sunday and we go, ‘Oh wow,'” he said. “That’s why we’re gathering around the TV. Not just for football but for a nice little story.”
Moses said he is not a fan of releasing the Super Bowl spots online ahead of the game because it takes away from their impact “because you want to experience this with hundreds of millions of people for the first time and the web releases take away from that.”
About 30 Super Bowl ads have already been released. Another 50 are set to air Sunday.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon