PHOENIX — By March 1, people in Southern California will be sipping on a San Tan Brewing Company beer and, by April 1, Texas will follow suit.
Anthony Canecchia, head brewer and owner at San Tan, said Colorado, New Mexico and Nevada could be added to the list of states where San Tan is available by summertime.
“We’re trying to cover the geographic footprint of the Southwest,” he said. “Our goal is to become the Southwest’s premier regional craft brewery.”
Canecchia just finished a whirlwind, week-long trip to California and Texas which included a stop in Austin, considered the craft beer capitol of Texas.
San Tan will have the capability to brew 48,000 barrels of beer by the end of 2014 at their new Chandler plant. Currently, Phoenix Ale Brewery and Grand Canyon Brewing are the only Arizona craft brews being shipped out of state.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon