PHOENIX — By March 1, people in Southern California will be sipping on a San Tan Brewing Company beer and, by April 1, Texas will follow suit.
Anthony Canecchia, head brewer and owner at San Tan, said Colorado, New Mexico and Nevada could be added to the list of states where San Tan is available by summertime.
“We’re trying to cover the geographic footprint of the Southwest,” he said. “Our goal is to become the Southwest’s premier regional craft brewery.”
Canecchia just finished a whirlwind, week-long trip to California and Texas which included a stop in Austin, considered the craft beer capitol of Texas.
San Tan will have the capability to brew 48,000 barrels of beer by the end of 2014 at their new Chandler plant. Currently, Phoenix Ale Brewery and Grand Canyon Brewing are the only Arizona craft brews being shipped out of state.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments