PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
The party center of the Waste Management Phoenix Open will be rocking Friday and Saturday nights. Tickets start at $35.
Join Mayor Greg Stanton to watch the Super Bowl at the Hotel Palomar’s rooftop pool in downtown Phoenix. Entry is free and specials will be available.
The Grammy-award winning hip-hop artist will entertain crows on Friday at Maya Day + Nightclub in Scottsdale. Tickets are $20.
The former “Full House” star’s act is certainly not kid-friendly and his humor would make Danny Tanner blush. He’s at Stand Up Live! on Friday and Saturday.
He’s the owner of two top-10 selling comedy albums on iTunes and is live this weekend at the Comedy Spot in Scottsdale. Tickets start at $10.
The MTV “Teen Wolf” star will bring his stand-up act to the Tempe Improv all weekend long. Attendees, beware! He’s a pretty fast-paced comic!
Competitors from all over the country will be at Wild Horse Pass Hotel and Casino on Saturday to try and win the crown in the USA Belly Dance Competition. Tickets start at $30.
Known as Larry the Cable Guy to adults and Mater from “Cars” to kids, the comedian is in town Saturday at Talking Stick Resort. Tickets range between $40 and $300.
Enjoy the beginning of Canada Week at the Great Canadian Picnic on Saturday. Food will be available for purchase.
A large variety of breeds will be on parade at the free Sahuaro State Kennel Club Dog Show all weekend long.
Anyone with a green thumb will want to be at the Rose Auction at Mesa Community College on Saturday. More than 150 varietals will hit the block.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments