PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
The party center of the Waste Management Phoenix Open will be rocking Friday and Saturday nights. Tickets start at $35.
Join Mayor Greg Stanton to watch the Super Bowl at the Hotel Palomar’s rooftop pool in downtown Phoenix. Entry is free and specials will be available.
The Grammy-award winning hip-hop artist will entertain crows on Friday at Maya Day + Nightclub in Scottsdale. Tickets are $20.
The former “Full House” star’s act is certainly not kid-friendly and his humor would make Danny Tanner blush. He’s at Stand Up Live! on Friday and Saturday.
He’s the owner of two top-10 selling comedy albums on iTunes and is live this weekend at the Comedy Spot in Scottsdale. Tickets start at $10.
The MTV “Teen Wolf” star will bring his stand-up act to the Tempe Improv all weekend long. Attendees, beware! He’s a pretty fast-paced comic!
Competitors from all over the country will be at Wild Horse Pass Hotel and Casino on Saturday to try and win the crown in the USA Belly Dance Competition. Tickets start at $30.
Known as Larry the Cable Guy to adults and Mater from “Cars” to kids, the comedian is in town Saturday at Talking Stick Resort. Tickets range between $40 and $300.
Enjoy the beginning of Canada Week at the Great Canadian Picnic on Saturday. Food will be available for purchase.
A large variety of breeds will be on parade at the free Sahuaro State Kennel Club Dog Show all weekend long.
Anyone with a green thumb will want to be at the Rose Auction at Mesa Community College on Saturday. More than 150 varietals will hit the block.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon