PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
The party center of the Waste Management Phoenix Open will be rocking Friday and Saturday nights. Tickets start at $35.
Join Mayor Greg Stanton to watch the Super Bowl at the Hotel Palomar’s rooftop pool in downtown Phoenix. Entry is free and specials will be available.
The Grammy-award winning hip-hop artist will entertain crows on Friday at Maya Day + Nightclub in Scottsdale. Tickets are $20.
The former “Full House” star’s act is certainly not kid-friendly and his humor would make Danny Tanner blush. He’s at Stand Up Live! on Friday and Saturday.
He’s the owner of two top-10 selling comedy albums on iTunes and is live this weekend at the Comedy Spot in Scottsdale. Tickets start at $10.
The MTV “Teen Wolf” star will bring his stand-up act to the Tempe Improv all weekend long. Attendees, beware! He’s a pretty fast-paced comic!
Competitors from all over the country will be at Wild Horse Pass Hotel and Casino on Saturday to try and win the crown in the USA Belly Dance Competition. Tickets start at $30.
Known as Larry the Cable Guy to adults and Mater from “Cars” to kids, the comedian is in town Saturday at Talking Stick Resort. Tickets range between $40 and $300.
Enjoy the beginning of Canada Week at the Great Canadian Picnic on Saturday. Food will be available for purchase.
A large variety of breeds will be on parade at the free Sahuaro State Kennel Club Dog Show all weekend long.
Anyone with a green thumb will want to be at the Rose Auction at Mesa Community College on Saturday. More than 150 varietals will hit the block.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns