PHOENIX — The 2015 Super Bowl may be scheduled to play in Glendale, but Scottsdale is already marketing itself as the city to stay in before the big game.
The city’s Convention and Visitor’s Bureau launched a website, BigGameInScottsdale.com, that offers different suggestions on where to stay, eat and things to do while in the Valley.
The site is still in its infancy and said it plans to add more information about the game as it becomes available. Seeing as how the game is about one year away, there isn’t a lot of information yet.
However, with the buzz around this year’s Super Bowl more about the weather than the game, Scottsdale was wise to include a weather widget at the top of the page.
Super Bowl XLIX is scheduled for 2015 at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier