PHOENIX — Drivers across the Valley could experience some construction-related closures this weekend, the Arizona Department of Transportation said.
Drivers are urged to use caution in construction areas and to plan for extra travel time.
Loop 101 will be down to two lanes in each direction between Glendale and Northern avenues from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for ongoing construction of HOV ramps.
Intersection of McDowell Road, 19th Avenue and Grand Avenue will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for paving work.
Both Loop 202 off-ramps at Scottsdale Road will be closed from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. Saturday for an event.
The westbound Loop 202 ramps to north- and southbound Loop 101 will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Saturday for lighting work.
Northbound State Route 85 on-ramp to eastbound Interstate 10 will be closed from 8 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for guardrail work.
The eastbound I-10 ramp to eastbound US 60 will be closed from 10 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for lighting work.
Both I-10 off-ramps at Chandler Boulevard will be closed from 10 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for lighting work.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon