PHOENIX — Drivers across the Valley could experience some construction-related closures this weekend, the Arizona Department of Transportation said.
Drivers are urged to use caution in construction areas and to plan for extra travel time.
Loop 101 will be down to two lanes in each direction between Glendale and Northern avenues from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for ongoing construction of HOV ramps.
Intersection of McDowell Road, 19th Avenue and Grand Avenue will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday for paving work.
Both Loop 202 off-ramps at Scottsdale Road will be closed from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. Saturday for an event.
The westbound Loop 202 ramps to north- and southbound Loop 101 will be closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Saturday for lighting work.
Northbound State Route 85 on-ramp to eastbound Interstate 10 will be closed from 8 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for guardrail work.
The eastbound I-10 ramp to eastbound US 60 will be closed from 10 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for lighting work.
Both I-10 off-ramps at Chandler Boulevard will be closed from 10 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for lighting work.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns