PHOENIX — The already savvy Waste Management Phoenix Open has added even more technology, the tournament announced in a release.
The tournament has added more than 25 new Wi-Fi access points in the very popular area between the 16th hole and 18th green. The full course is now equipped with free Wi-Fi.
The tournament’s app, available on both iTunes and Google Play, has been upgraded. It work on both smartphones and tablets and has two new games, along with an updated security procedures list. It also has a car finder and a navigation feature to help attendees get around the course.
“Like our mobile devices, the Kyocera mobile app for the WM Phoenix Open uses technology to bring people together and make life simpler and more enjoyable,” said Eric Anderson, senior vice president and general manager of global sales and marketing at Kyocera Communications, Inc., in a press release.
The tournament is scheduled to begin Jan. 27.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy