PHOENIX — The owners of a popular eatery have launched a new Mexican concept in Scottsdale.
Dave Andrea and Payton Curry, owners of the Brat Haus, announced that their new concept, Taco Haus, is now open at 7318 E. Shea Blvd.
“There has been so much excitement leading up to the opening of Taco Haus,” Andrea said. “We feel embraced not only by the North Scottsdale neighborhood, but also by the Brat Haus fans that have been anxiously counting down the days until we opened.”
The restaurant was influenced by numerous countries in Latin America and Europe. It offers gluten-free options, happy hour and an open format kitchen complete with a live rotisserie and ceviche bar.
“As I see it, ceviche is the new healthy alternative to sushi,” Curry said.
Taco Haus also has an extensive tequila list amongst other beverages.
For more information, go to tacohausaz.com.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon