PHOENIX — The owners of a popular eatery have launched a new Mexican concept in Scottsdale.
Dave Andrea and Payton Curry, owners of the Brat Haus, announced that their new concept, Taco Haus, is now open at 7318 E. Shea Blvd.
“There has been so much excitement leading up to the opening of Taco Haus,” Andrea said. “We feel embraced not only by the North Scottsdale neighborhood, but also by the Brat Haus fans that have been anxiously counting down the days until we opened.”
The restaurant was influenced by numerous countries in Latin America and Europe. It offers gluten-free options, happy hour and an open format kitchen complete with a live rotisserie and ceviche bar.
“As I see it, ceviche is the new healthy alternative to sushi,” Curry said.
Taco Haus also has an extensive tequila list amongst other beverages.
For more information, go to tacohausaz.com.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night