PHOENIX — A Valley man will have dinner with Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and actor Steven Seagal on Tuesday night, a press release said.
Jeff DeWitt bid $1,800 to have dinner with Arpaio and Seagal during Arpaio’s Pink Comedy night in October. Proceeds from the event went to MCSO’s inmate unit that cares for abused and neglected animals.
“There should be some interesting conversation tonight for Mr. DeWitt to participate in,” Arpaio said in press releasle. “Seagal and I are still talking about a potential run for the governor of Arizona and Seagal will undoubtedly talk about his current TV series, ‘Lawman, the Lost Season.'”
The trio are scheduled to dine at Nick’s Italian Restaurant in Scottsdale, Ariz.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development