Arizona State University continues to rack the up the awards and accolades, this time making the cut on The Huffington Post’s “Most Interesting Places to Go to College” list.
The list, featuring 19 U.S. colleges and universities, is “not ranked in any order and is entirely subjective.” ASU is named due to its “party school” vibe, its big, popular sports programs and its “quick vacay” convenience to Los Angeles, Las Vegas and Austin.
And an added fun fact? Director John Hughes, comedian David Spade and doctor-activist Temple Grandin all attended ASU.
Other schools that made HuffPo’s list are Harvard University, New York University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Vassar College, University of Southern California and Sarah Lawrence College.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development