Arizona State University continues to rack the up the awards and accolades, this time making the cut on The Huffington Post’s “Most Interesting Places to Go to College” list.
The list, featuring 19 U.S. colleges and universities, is “not ranked in any order and is entirely subjective.” ASU is named due to its “party school” vibe, its big, popular sports programs and its “quick vacay” convenience to Los Angeles, Las Vegas and Austin.
And an added fun fact? Director John Hughes, comedian David Spade and doctor-activist Temple Grandin all attended ASU.
Other schools that made HuffPo’s list are Harvard University, New York University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Vassar College, University of Southern California and Sarah Lawrence College.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.