PHOENIX — Tempe police are searching for two men suspected of robbing a bank on Dec. 31, the department said in a press release.
The first suspect allegedly entered the Arizona Federal Credit Union at 855 W. Baseline Road around 5:30 p.m. on New Year’s Eve. The suspect handed a teller a note that demanded money and said he was robbing the bank.
The teller complied with the note and gave the man money.
The second suspect acted a look-out.
After the robbery, both suspects fled the area.
The first suspect is described as being a Hispanic male standing between 5-foot-8 and 6 feet. He weighs between 190 to 220 pounds. He is in his mid-30s or 40s and had a thick mustache with a thing beard.
He was last seen wearing a blue and green button-up work shirt, jeans, a black baseball cap, sneakers, sunglasses and a black wig.
The second suspect is described as being a Hispanic male in his mid-30s to early 40s. He is clean shaven.
He was last seen wearing a black baseball hat, a gray undershirt, a button-up shirt with vertical lines, jeans and black shoes.
Police believe the same suspects may have robbed the same bank on Oct. 31 and a bank in Ahwatukee on Dec. 23.
Anyone with information on these robberies is asked to contact the Tempe Police Department at (480) 350-8311.
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas