PHOENIX — Tempe police are searching for two men suspected of robbing a bank on Dec. 31, the department said in a press release.
The first suspect allegedly entered the Arizona Federal Credit Union at 855 W. Baseline Road around 5:30 p.m. on New Year’s Eve. The suspect handed a teller a note that demanded money and said he was robbing the bank.
The teller complied with the note and gave the man money.
The second suspect acted a look-out.
After the robbery, both suspects fled the area.
The first suspect is described as being a Hispanic male standing between 5-foot-8 and 6 feet. He weighs between 190 to 220 pounds. He is in his mid-30s or 40s and had a thick mustache with a thing beard.
He was last seen wearing a blue and green button-up work shirt, jeans, a black baseball cap, sneakers, sunglasses and a black wig.
The second suspect is described as being a Hispanic male in his mid-30s to early 40s. He is clean shaven.
He was last seen wearing a black baseball hat, a gray undershirt, a button-up shirt with vertical lines, jeans and black shoes.
Police believe the same suspects may have robbed the same bank on Oct. 31 and a bank in Ahwatukee on Dec. 23.
Anyone with information on these robberies is asked to contact the Tempe Police Department at (480) 350-8311.
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development