PHOENIX — Have you been looking to find a massive new home in Scottsdale and a new car at the same time?
While we can imagine it must be frustrating, we may have the solution to your problem.
According to ABC News, the buyer of a 7,621-aquare-foot estate in Scottsdale will receive a $200,000 Ferrari along with their purchase.
Realtor Andrew Bloom said the the price of the home won’t drop if the buyer doesn’t want the sports car.
The home is on sale for $2.4 million and boasts five bedrooms and six-and-a-half baths along with a six-car garage (room for five more!). It also has a home theater, a full-size gym and a closet that can hold 140 pairs of shoes.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development