PHOENIX — Overnight drivers in downtown Phoenix should plan a different route as portions of Interstate 10 will be closed for tunnel maintenance.
Eastbound I-10 will be closed between Interstate 17 and Seventh Street from 9 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday for tunnel maintenance. Eastbound I-10 on-ramps at Seventh and 19th avenues will also be closed at this time.
Westbound I-10 will be closed between the I-17 interchange and Seventh Avenue from 9 p.m. Saturday to 9 a.m. Sunday for tunnel maintenance. Southbound State Route 51 ramps to westbound I-10 and eastbound Loop 202 and the southbound I-17 ramp to I-10 will also be closed at this time.
The Loop 101 will be down to two lanes in each direction between Glendale Avenue and Bethany Home Road from 10 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m Saturday for ramp construction.
The Loop 101 will be down to two lanes in each direction between Glendale Avenue and Bethany Home Road from 10 p.m. Saturday to 9 a.m Sunday for ramp construction.
Southbound Loop 202 will be down to one lane between University Drive and Guadalupe Road from 8 a.m to 4 p.m. Saturday for lane striping.
Northbound Loop 202 will be down to one lane between Guadalupe Road and University Drive from 8 a.m to 4 p.m. Sunday for lane striping.
The westbound US 60 ramp to eastbound I-10 will be closed from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for freeway lighting work.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night