PHOENIX — Overnight drivers in downtown Phoenix should plan a different route as portions of Interstate 10 will be closed for tunnel maintenance.
Eastbound I-10 will be closed between Interstate 17 and Seventh Street from 9 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday for tunnel maintenance. Eastbound I-10 on-ramps at Seventh and 19th avenues will also be closed at this time.
Westbound I-10 will be closed between the I-17 interchange and Seventh Avenue from 9 p.m. Saturday to 9 a.m. Sunday for tunnel maintenance. Southbound State Route 51 ramps to westbound I-10 and eastbound Loop 202 and the southbound I-17 ramp to I-10 will also be closed at this time.
The Loop 101 will be down to two lanes in each direction between Glendale Avenue and Bethany Home Road from 10 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m Saturday for ramp construction.
The Loop 101 will be down to two lanes in each direction between Glendale Avenue and Bethany Home Road from 10 p.m. Saturday to 9 a.m Sunday for ramp construction.
Southbound Loop 202 will be down to one lane between University Drive and Guadalupe Road from 8 a.m to 4 p.m. Saturday for lane striping.
Northbound Loop 202 will be down to one lane between Guadalupe Road and University Drive from 8 a.m to 4 p.m. Sunday for lane striping.
The westbound US 60 ramp to eastbound I-10 will be closed from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for freeway lighting work.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier