PHOENIX — Overnight drivers in downtown Phoenix should plan a different route as portions of Interstate 10 will be closed for tunnel maintenance.
Eastbound I-10 will be closed between Interstate 17 and Seventh Street from 9 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday for tunnel maintenance. Eastbound I-10 on-ramps at Seventh and 19th avenues will also be closed at this time.
Westbound I-10 will be closed between the I-17 interchange and Seventh Avenue from 9 p.m. Saturday to 9 a.m. Sunday for tunnel maintenance. Southbound State Route 51 ramps to westbound I-10 and eastbound Loop 202 and the southbound I-17 ramp to I-10 will also be closed at this time.
The Loop 101 will be down to two lanes in each direction between Glendale Avenue and Bethany Home Road from 10 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m Saturday for ramp construction.
The Loop 101 will be down to two lanes in each direction between Glendale Avenue and Bethany Home Road from 10 p.m. Saturday to 9 a.m Sunday for ramp construction.
Southbound Loop 202 will be down to one lane between University Drive and Guadalupe Road from 8 a.m to 4 p.m. Saturday for lane striping.
Northbound Loop 202 will be down to one lane between Guadalupe Road and University Drive from 8 a.m to 4 p.m. Sunday for lane striping.
The westbound US 60 ramp to eastbound I-10 will be closed from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for freeway lighting work.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development