PHOENIX — Overnight drivers in downtown Phoenix should plan a different route as portions of Interstate 10 will be closed for tunnel maintenance.
Eastbound I-10 will be closed between Interstate 17 and Seventh Street from 9 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m. Saturday for tunnel maintenance. Eastbound I-10 on-ramps at Seventh and 19th avenues will also be closed at this time.
Westbound I-10 will be closed between the I-17 interchange and Seventh Avenue from 9 p.m. Saturday to 9 a.m. Sunday for tunnel maintenance. Southbound State Route 51 ramps to westbound I-10 and eastbound Loop 202 and the southbound I-17 ramp to I-10 will also be closed at this time.
The Loop 101 will be down to two lanes in each direction between Glendale Avenue and Bethany Home Road from 10 p.m. Friday to 9 a.m Saturday for ramp construction.
The Loop 101 will be down to two lanes in each direction between Glendale Avenue and Bethany Home Road from 10 p.m. Saturday to 9 a.m Sunday for ramp construction.
Southbound Loop 202 will be down to one lane between University Drive and Guadalupe Road from 8 a.m to 4 p.m. Saturday for lane striping.
Northbound Loop 202 will be down to one lane between Guadalupe Road and University Drive from 8 a.m to 4 p.m. Sunday for lane striping.
The westbound US 60 ramp to eastbound I-10 will be closed from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday for freeway lighting work.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them