PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Supercross enthusiasts can get their fill at the Monster Energy AMA Supercross World Championship on Saturday at Chase Field.
Have you been looking for ways to spruce up around the house or maybe inspiration for that project you’ve been meaning to get to? The Maricopa County Home & Garden Show at the Arizona State Fairgrounds is for you.
Longtime funny man Joe Rogan will have audiences laughing all weekend long at Stand Up Live! in Phoenix. Tickets are $30.
Puppets and paleontology comes together in this show that takes families on a tour of prehistoric Australia. Tickets start at $16.
In a crunch to plan your wedding? The Arizona Bridal Show at the Phoenix Convention Center is a one-stop shop for everything bridal.
Throwback fitness will take place Saturday at Peoria Sports Complex during the Awesome ’80s Run. Entry is $45.
One of New York’s hottest comics will make a stop at the Comedy Spot in Scottsdale this weekend. Tickets start at $10.
If Phoenix Comic Con is too lighthearted for you, head to Dark Con this weekend in Phoenix. It still focuses on science fiction, media and games, but with a darker twist.
Hawaii visits the Valley on Friday at the Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino. Enjoy both native Hawaiian music and dancers.
Dancers of various styles, including break and choreography, thrown down against their own “weight class” at Worth the Weight on Saturday.
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development