This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 44 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
A Canadian teenager has reportedly threatened to turn Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio “into a woman” by removing his genitalia with a meat cleaver.
According to ABC News, the 16-year-old boy, who is not being publicly identified, made the threat through MCSO’s website.
The sheriff’s office said that in the threat the teen wrote that he “will never stop until I am put away for good. … I hate you so much that I will travel to Arizona to chop off your b—s off with a meat cleaver and turn you into a woman.”
The teen, who has referred to Arpaio as his “arch nemesis,” was arrested last year for threats directed at the sheriff.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO