This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 44 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
A Canadian teenager has reportedly threatened to turn Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio “into a woman” by removing his genitalia with a meat cleaver.
According to ABC News, the 16-year-old boy, who is not being publicly identified, made the threat through MCSO’s website.
The sheriff’s office said that in the threat the teen wrote that he “will never stop until I am put away for good. … I hate you so much that I will travel to Arizona to chop off your b—s off with a meat cleaver and turn you into a woman.”
The teen, who has referred to Arpaio as his “arch nemesis,” was arrested last year for threats directed at the sheriff.
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona
- Former Phoenix Mayor Phil Gordon considers run against Sheriff Arpaio