PHOENIX — If you’re looking to work off some of the calories that you’ve taken in this holiday season, a Valley shopping center is offering a cheap way to do it.
Tempe Marketplace is starting its “Fitness In The District” exercise program Saturday at 11 a.m. It will run every Saturday through March 29 on the District Stage. It’s free and open to everyone.
Hip Hop Hustle, Turbo Kick and Insanity are the names of three of the exercise programs that will be offered.
“They’re just high-energy, energetic workout classes that are designed to burn a lot of energy and really get you going,” said Tempe Marketplace Marketing Director Arian Ploszaj.
You do not need to register in advance for the classes, but Ploszaj suggests arriving a few minutes early.
“They do have to sign a waiver before they can take the class, so please show up between 10:30 and 10:45,” he said.
For a schedule of the classes, and more information, click here.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon