PHOENIX — If you’re looking to work off some of the calories that you’ve taken in this holiday season, a Valley shopping center is offering a cheap way to do it.
Tempe Marketplace is starting its “Fitness In The District” exercise program Saturday at 11 a.m. It will run every Saturday through March 29 on the District Stage. It’s free and open to everyone.
Hip Hop Hustle, Turbo Kick and Insanity are the names of three of the exercise programs that will be offered.
“They’re just high-energy, energetic workout classes that are designed to burn a lot of energy and really get you going,” said Tempe Marketplace Marketing Director Arian Ploszaj.
You do not need to register in advance for the classes, but Ploszaj suggests arriving a few minutes early.
“They do have to sign a waiver before they can take the class, so please show up between 10:30 and 10:45,” he said.
For a schedule of the classes, and more information, click here.
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck