PHOENIX — If you’re looking to work off some of the calories that you’ve taken in this holiday season, a Valley shopping center is offering a cheap way to do it.
Tempe Marketplace is starting its “Fitness In The District” exercise program Saturday at 11 a.m. It will run every Saturday through March 29 on the District Stage. It’s free and open to everyone.
Hip Hop Hustle, Turbo Kick and Insanity are the names of three of the exercise programs that will be offered.
“They’re just high-energy, energetic workout classes that are designed to burn a lot of energy and really get you going,” said Tempe Marketplace Marketing Director Arian Ploszaj.
You do not need to register in advance for the classes, but Ploszaj suggests arriving a few minutes early.
“They do have to sign a waiver before they can take the class, so please show up between 10:30 and 10:45,” he said.
For a schedule of the classes, and more information, click here.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night