PHOENIX — A Valley woman said Target has failed to properly handle her complaint and now she’s going Grinch on the shopping giant.
Katie Johnson didn’t receive the iPod Nano she bought from Target.com. That’s almost minor compared with the quality of customer service that set her blood boiling.
Johnson bought the MP3 player as a Christmas gift for her boyfriend. When the present never arrived by the holiday, she called Target’s customer service and told a local TV station that she was put on hold or six hours.
She first called UPS and that company said the package was delivered and left on the porch. UPS representatives told Johnson that since the package was apparently stolen off her porch before she actually took possession of it, Target, as the sender, would have to file the claim with UPS.
All Johnson wants is for Target to begin the UPS claim process. The only response the once-loyal costumer got from the company was an email telling her to look on her porch for the package one more time.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy