PHOENIX — A Valley woman said Target has failed to properly handle her complaint and now she’s going Grinch on the shopping giant.
Katie Johnson didn’t receive the iPod Nano she bought from Target.com. That’s almost minor compared with the quality of customer service that set her blood boiling.
Johnson bought the MP3 player as a Christmas gift for her boyfriend. When the present never arrived by the holiday, she called Target’s customer service and told a local TV station that she was put on hold or six hours.
She first called UPS and that company said the package was delivered and left on the porch. UPS representatives told Johnson that since the package was apparently stolen off her porch before she actually took possession of it, Target, as the sender, would have to file the claim with UPS.
All Johnson wants is for Target to begin the UPS claim process. The only response the once-loyal costumer got from the company was an email telling her to look on her porch for the package one more time.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier