PHOENIX — A Valley woman said Target has failed to properly handle her complaint and now she’s going Grinch on the shopping giant.
Katie Johnson didn’t receive the iPod Nano she bought from Target.com. That’s almost minor compared with the quality of customer service that set her blood boiling.
Johnson bought the MP3 player as a Christmas gift for her boyfriend. When the present never arrived by the holiday, she called Target’s customer service and told a local TV station that she was put on hold or six hours.
She first called UPS and that company said the package was delivered and left on the porch. UPS representatives told Johnson that since the package was apparently stolen off her porch before she actually took possession of it, Target, as the sender, would have to file the claim with UPS.
All Johnson wants is for Target to begin the UPS claim process. The only response the once-loyal costumer got from the company was an email telling her to look on her porch for the package one more time.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night