Bonneville Phoenix Network
 KTAR News
 Arizona Sports
92.3 FM KTAR

Puppies die in mobile home fire south of Phoenix

MARICOPA, Ariz. — A litter of eight puppies died in a mobile home fire
in Maricopa.

The fire department said no people were injured in the Thursday night fire that
was contained to the back of the residence.

According to a department spokesman, firefighters contained the fire and then were
told by the occupants that there was a box of puppies inside.

Firefighters found the box under debris in a severely damaged room but the puppies
were overcome from heat and smoke.

Authorities said the fire was caused by an electrical short from
multiple extension cords.


comments powered by Disqus