PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Your one-stop shop for everything holidays! KTAR’s Holiday Happenings has anything you could need to celebrate the season.
The famous female comic will have audiences laughing during a one-night appearance at the Mesa Arts Center on Saturday. Tickets are $35.
Glendale Glitters is more than lights this weekend. The downtown area will host several live music acts on Friday and Saturday. Admission is free.
The veteran of “7th Heaven” and “The Hangover” (talk about a contrast) is at the Tempe Improv all weekend long. Tickets are $20.
Winners of numerous singing contests, including “The Voice” and “The Sing-Off,” bring their talents to the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts on Friday for a special holiday show.
The creator of “Talkin’ America,” a former “MADtv” sketch, is at Stand Up Live! in Phoenix all weekend long.
Still need to do some holiday shopping? Head to the Mesa Arts and Crafts Festival on Saturday. Plenty of artists will have their wares on offer.
Join Santa in this 5K fun run and walk on Saturday morning. Participants can bring a new, unwrapped toy to enter a raffle for gear.
Take a tour of a recreation of Bethlehem while enjoying refreshments at St. Luke Lutheran Church on Friday.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon