File this wedding proposal under “VIRAWWWWWWWL.”
Johnny Marzolph and Crystal Lozano, both 26, have been sweethearts for nearly eight years.
Seven years, 11 months and (now) one week, to be exact.
They both attended Apollo High School in Glendale, Ariz., where they first met, and later, Arizona State University. They studied abroad together and soon after, got an apartment together.
And after seven years, 11 months, and one day, Marzolph was ready to make change…for the better.
With the help of BuzzFeed — and a bunch of old photos — Marzolph set out to declare to the world his love for Lozano.
And then he used the public forum to ask her a question.
“Meet me where it all began so we can start something new, and be grateful for all that we’ve shared since meeting in this exact spot for the first time.”
She showed up.
She said yes.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy