PHOENIX — Whether you or your loved ones are traveling or you celebrated with a little too much egg nog at the bar, Valley Metro bus and light rail will be operating over the holidays.
On Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day, both buses and light rail will operate on a Sunday schedule.
On New Year’s Eve, however, the light rail will operate on an extended weekday schedule with trains running until 2 a.m. to accommodate revelers. In Tempe, the buses will offer “enhanced service,” especially for those attending the Circle K Block Party.
All other buses will remain on a regular weekday schedule.
Valley Metro Customer Service will only be closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
For more information on schedules and road closures, visit ValleyMetro.org.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon