PHOENIX — Multiple Arizona law enforcement agencies combined efforts to break up a suspected illegal gambling ring in the West Valley.
Warrants were served at five places Thursday: Pocket Rockets near Dysart Road and Interstate 10 in Avondale; Cracked Aces at 59th Avenue and Greenway Road in Glendale; Poker Play at Peoria and 43rd avenues in Glendale; Joker Social Club at 35th and Northern avenues in Phoenix; and AZ Poker Supply at 43rd Avenue and Bethany Home Road, Phoenix.
Agents took 11 poker tables, poker chips, televisions, computers, among several seized items.
Participating agencies were the Arizona Department of Gaming, Phoenix and Glendale police departments, the Department of Public Safety and the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon