PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Our Holiday Happenings page is your one-stop shop for everything holidays. Check out events, tree lots and plenty more!
Head to downtown Phoenix all weekend long for the Phoenix Festival of the Arts. Plenty of artists, food and live music will be on hand.
About 50 decorated boats will parade around Tempe Town Lake on Saturday night in the Fantasy of Lights Boat Parade. Fireworks will bring the night to a close.
The star of the hit FX show “The League” will have audiences laughing on Friday and Saturday at the Tempe Improv. Tickets are $20.
Korn headlines this music festival put on by local rock station 98 KUPD. Other bands include Otherwise and Love and Death.
Carefree will be celebrating the Christmas holiday all weekend long. The highlight is undoubtedly the lighted parade on Saturday.
The hilarious female comedian, fresh off of “Arrested Development,” brings her standup routine to the Tempe Improv on Sunday.
As many as 25 hot air balloons will float over Gilbert during the three-day Arizona Balloon Classic. A fireworks show caps Saturday’s flights.
Rapper Snoop Lion (formerly Snoop Dogg) brings his DJ act with a special holiday beat to Maya Day + Nightclub on Saturday. Tickets are $20.
Wiz Khalifa and the Flaming Lips headline this Saturday music festival at Salt River Fields. Tickets start at $70.
Take care of some holiday shopping outside of the mall this weekend at the Mesa Arts Festival. Numerous different mediums will be for sale.
Take a walk through the desert lit by luminarias while hearing holiday stories on Saturday. Entry is $6 per vehicle.
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier