As it gears up for Super Bowl XLIX, the Arizona Super Bowl Host Committee has its first major partner in the Ak-Chin Indian Community, according to an announcement made by the Host Committee Chairman on Thursday.
“We want to use the global spotlight to showcase Arizona’s young, growing and diverse population, our pro-business environment and wonderful quality of life,” the chairman, David Rousseau, said.
“The Ak-Chin Indian Community’s diverse economic enterprises highlight Arizona’s innovative and entrepreneurial spirit.”
The committee cited the commitment of the Ak-Chin Indian Community to high quality entertainment and sustained help for future generations as an integral complementary quality to the partnership.
“The Ak-Chin Indian Community has always believed that investing in our community is the right thing to do,” said Ak-Chin Tribal Chairman Louis J. Manuel, Jr.
“We are excited about this partnership with the Arizona Super Bowl Host Committee and look forward to a very successful working relationship with the Host Committee.”
The host committee has stressed the importance of highlighting new, expanding and relocating Arizona businesses — a value it shares with its new partner, according to the announcement.
As the Super Bowl approaches, the committee and the community will organize events like golf tournaments and tailgate parties to promote Arizona as an exceptional place to live, work and play.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development