As it gears up for Super Bowl XLIX, the Arizona Super Bowl Host Committee has its first major partner in the Ak-Chin Indian Community, according to an announcement made by the Host Committee Chairman on Thursday.
“We want to use the global spotlight to showcase Arizona’s young, growing and diverse population, our pro-business environment and wonderful quality of life,” the chairman, David Rousseau, said.
“The Ak-Chin Indian Community’s diverse economic enterprises highlight Arizona’s innovative and entrepreneurial spirit.”
The committee cited the commitment of the Ak-Chin Indian Community to high quality entertainment and sustained help for future generations as an integral complementary quality to the partnership.
“The Ak-Chin Indian Community has always believed that investing in our community is the right thing to do,” said Ak-Chin Tribal Chairman Louis J. Manuel, Jr.
“We are excited about this partnership with the Arizona Super Bowl Host Committee and look forward to a very successful working relationship with the Host Committee.”
The host committee has stressed the importance of highlighting new, expanding and relocating Arizona businesses — a value it shares with its new partner, according to the announcement.
As the Super Bowl approaches, the committee and the community will organize events like golf tournaments and tailgate parties to promote Arizona as an exceptional place to live, work and play.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy