Anthem, Ariz. — North Valley residents are getting a new place for medical care.
John C. Lincoln will open its new $18 million Sonoran Health and Emergency Center near the newly-opened Dove Valley Road exit off of Interstate 17.
John C. Lincoln vice president Sheila Gerry says the facility is badly needed in the area.
“We have Urgent Care at Anthem, but this emergency center will be open 24/7 with physicians on staff around the clock,” Gerry said. “When minutes matter in emergencies, people can get care quickly.”
The 40,000 square foot facility will have 40 employees, and will offer emergency services, medical imaging and breast health screenings. It will have state-of-the-art MRI equipment that is designed to be quieter and have more room for patients who are claustrophobic.
The facility is expected to serve approximately 10,000 patients in the first year.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them