PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Your one-stop shop for all things holidays. Our map features tree lots, light displays and even pictures with Santa!
More than 400 artists will display their good at this three-day festival held in downtown Tempe. Admission is free.
The hit singer brings her “Mrs. Carter Show World Tour” to US Airways Center on Saturday. Tickets start at $45.
Rocker Eddie Money is live Saturday at Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino. Your “Tickets to Paradise” range between $23 and $63.
The annual Electric Light Parade, hosted by Arizona Public Service, will roll through a part of Phoenix on Saturday. The lights go on at 7 p.m.
Rock legend Alice Cooper headlines along side Rob Zombie, the current members of Kiss and Vince Neil of Motley Crue. Tickets start at $38 for the Saturday show.
The Italian tenor will be joined by other world-class talent Sunday night at US Airways Center. Tickets start at $75.
Chandler will flip the switch on its Christmas tree made of tumbleweeds during a free ceremony Saturday. More holiday treats await!
The clean comedian will have audiences chuckling at the Tempe Improv all weekend long. Tickets are $20.
Floats, cheer squads, marching bands and more will take to Glendale Avenue on Saturday for the first ever Hometown Christmas Parade.
Get ready for a holiday show that would keep Santa awake. Grammy winner Chip Davis combines the music of Mannheim Steamroller with a multimedia display on Sunday at the Mesa Arts Center. Tickets start at $35.
More than 20 tons of snow, Santa Claus and a gingerbread competition. What’s not to love at Peoria’s Oldtown Holiday Festival and Gingerbread Competition on Friday?
Help Mesa mark its heritage at Old West Days. Gunfights, music and rides are just a few of the attractions.
Throw on your pajamas and head to Civic Space Park in Phoenix on Friday for screenings of “Polar Express” and “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation.” Santa will be there as well.
Watch Westgate light up its Christmas tree, but dress warm! You never know when snow will fall.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development