PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Your one-stop shop for all things holidays. Our map features tree lots, light displays and even pictures with Santa!
More than 400 artists will display their good at this three-day festival held in downtown Tempe. Admission is free.
The hit singer brings her “Mrs. Carter Show World Tour” to US Airways Center on Saturday. Tickets start at $45.
Rocker Eddie Money is live Saturday at Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino. Your “Tickets to Paradise” range between $23 and $63.
The annual Electric Light Parade, hosted by Arizona Public Service, will roll through a part of Phoenix on Saturday. The lights go on at 7 p.m.
Rock legend Alice Cooper headlines along side Rob Zombie, the current members of Kiss and Vince Neil of Motley Crue. Tickets start at $38 for the Saturday show.
The Italian tenor will be joined by other world-class talent Sunday night at US Airways Center. Tickets start at $75.
Chandler will flip the switch on its Christmas tree made of tumbleweeds during a free ceremony Saturday. More holiday treats await!
The clean comedian will have audiences chuckling at the Tempe Improv all weekend long. Tickets are $20.
Floats, cheer squads, marching bands and more will take to Glendale Avenue on Saturday for the first ever Hometown Christmas Parade.
Get ready for a holiday show that would keep Santa awake. Grammy winner Chip Davis combines the music of Mannheim Steamroller with a multimedia display on Sunday at the Mesa Arts Center. Tickets start at $35.
More than 20 tons of snow, Santa Claus and a gingerbread competition. What’s not to love at Peoria’s Oldtown Holiday Festival and Gingerbread Competition on Friday?
Help Mesa mark its heritage at Old West Days. Gunfights, music and rides are just a few of the attractions.
Throw on your pajamas and head to Civic Space Park in Phoenix on Friday for screenings of “Polar Express” and “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation.” Santa will be there as well.
Watch Westgate light up its Christmas tree, but dress warm! You never know when snow will fall.
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck