PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Your one-stop shop for all things holidays. Our map features tree lots, light displays and even pictures with Santa!
More than 400 artists will display their good at this three-day festival held in downtown Tempe. Admission is free.
The hit singer brings her “Mrs. Carter Show World Tour” to US Airways Center on Saturday. Tickets start at $45.
Rocker Eddie Money is live Saturday at Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino. Your “Tickets to Paradise” range between $23 and $63.
The annual Electric Light Parade, hosted by Arizona Public Service, will roll through a part of Phoenix on Saturday. The lights go on at 7 p.m.
Rock legend Alice Cooper headlines along side Rob Zombie, the current members of Kiss and Vince Neil of Motley Crue. Tickets start at $38 for the Saturday show.
The Italian tenor will be joined by other world-class talent Sunday night at US Airways Center. Tickets start at $75.
Chandler will flip the switch on its Christmas tree made of tumbleweeds during a free ceremony Saturday. More holiday treats await!
The clean comedian will have audiences chuckling at the Tempe Improv all weekend long. Tickets are $20.
Floats, cheer squads, marching bands and more will take to Glendale Avenue on Saturday for the first ever Hometown Christmas Parade.
Get ready for a holiday show that would keep Santa awake. Grammy winner Chip Davis combines the music of Mannheim Steamroller with a multimedia display on Sunday at the Mesa Arts Center. Tickets start at $35.
More than 20 tons of snow, Santa Claus and a gingerbread competition. What’s not to love at Peoria’s Oldtown Holiday Festival and Gingerbread Competition on Friday?
Help Mesa mark its heritage at Old West Days. Gunfights, music and rides are just a few of the attractions.
Throw on your pajamas and head to Civic Space Park in Phoenix on Friday for screenings of “Polar Express” and “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation.” Santa will be there as well.
Watch Westgate light up its Christmas tree, but dress warm! You never know when snow will fall.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night