PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Your one-stop shop for all things holidays. Our map features tree lots, light displays and even pictures with Santa!
More than 400 artists will display their good at this three-day festival held in downtown Tempe. Admission is free.
The hit singer brings her “Mrs. Carter Show World Tour” to US Airways Center on Saturday. Tickets start at $45.
Rocker Eddie Money is live Saturday at Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino. Your “Tickets to Paradise” range between $23 and $63.
The annual Electric Light Parade, hosted by Arizona Public Service, will roll through a part of Phoenix on Saturday. The lights go on at 7 p.m.
Rock legend Alice Cooper headlines along side Rob Zombie, the current members of Kiss and Vince Neil of Motley Crue. Tickets start at $38 for the Saturday show.
The Italian tenor will be joined by other world-class talent Sunday night at US Airways Center. Tickets start at $75.
Chandler will flip the switch on its Christmas tree made of tumbleweeds during a free ceremony Saturday. More holiday treats await!
The clean comedian will have audiences chuckling at the Tempe Improv all weekend long. Tickets are $20.
Floats, cheer squads, marching bands and more will take to Glendale Avenue on Saturday for the first ever Hometown Christmas Parade.
Get ready for a holiday show that would keep Santa awake. Grammy winner Chip Davis combines the music of Mannheim Steamroller with a multimedia display on Sunday at the Mesa Arts Center. Tickets start at $35.
More than 20 tons of snow, Santa Claus and a gingerbread competition. What’s not to love at Peoria’s Oldtown Holiday Festival and Gingerbread Competition on Friday?
Help Mesa mark its heritage at Old West Days. Gunfights, music and rides are just a few of the attractions.
Throw on your pajamas and head to Civic Space Park in Phoenix on Friday for screenings of “Polar Express” and “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation.” Santa will be there as well.
Watch Westgate light up its Christmas tree, but dress warm! You never know when snow will fall.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets