Tempe police have arrested two teenagers who conspired to kill a grandmother.
The 15-year-old male wanted to have his grandmother killed, and his 17-year-old friend said she had the connection to make it look like an accident.
“Apparently, this young lady had somebody that was going to do it for them and she was trying to plan it out and all she needed was the green light,” said Tempe Police Sgt. Mike Pooley.
Police were notified after someone saw the male teenager’s Facebook page that he accidentally left open.
Upon interviewing him, the teen said he wanted his grandmother dead, because he was tired of being disciplined by her.
Both teenagers have been charged with conspiracy to commit murder, a class 1 felony.
Due to their age, their names were not given.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development