Tempe police have arrested two teenagers who conspired to kill a grandmother.
The 15-year-old male wanted to have his grandmother killed, and his 17-year-old friend said she had the connection to make it look like an accident.
“Apparently, this young lady had somebody that was going to do it for them and she was trying to plan it out and all she needed was the green light,” said Tempe Police Sgt. Mike Pooley.
Police were notified after someone saw the male teenager’s Facebook page that he accidentally left open.
Upon interviewing him, the teen said he wanted his grandmother dead, because he was tired of being disciplined by her.
Both teenagers have been charged with conspiracy to commit murder, a class 1 felony.
Due to their age, their names were not given.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them