PHOENIX — A man was fatally shot at a Glendale apartment complex Tuesday, police said.
The shooting happened at an apartment complex at 6565 W. Bethany Home Road. When officers responded, they found the 50-year-old victim laying in the parking lot.
“They immediately performed first aid on the male and he was treated by Glendale Fire and transported with life-threatening injuries,” said Tracey Breeden with the Glendale Police Department. “Upon arrival to the hospital, he was declared deceased.”
Police believe the shooting was not random.
“We do believe that this was no random incident and that the suspects and victim may have known each other,” Breeden said.
The suspects, described as being to black males, fled the area in an older model black sedan. One of the suspects may have been injured.
The victim has not been identified.
No other injuries were reported.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development