PHOENIX — Police are asking for the public’s help after someone slashed the tires on several vehicles in Mesa Wednesday night.
It happened near Guadalupe Road and Arizona Avenue in the same area where several tires were slashed on November 11, according to Sgt. Steven Berry with the Mesa Police Department.
Officers searched the area for about three hours and discovered a total of 20 vehicles with tires that were slashed or cut. Three of the victims had more than one vehicle damaged.
Investigators were unable to locate a suspect.
“It’s kind of unfortunate that we have this kind of crime any time, but certainly on a day like today with it being Thanksgiving,” said Berry.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Mesa Police Department at (480)-644-2211 or Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy