PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Are you in to some silky singing? Michael Buble is at US Airways Center on Friday. Tickets range from $54.50 to $99.50.
Head to US Airways Center on Saturday and Sunday to try all sorts of tequilas and listen to live music. Tickets are $50 for each day or $75 for both.
Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman, hosts of Discovery’s “Mythbusters,” will bring a toned-down version of their show to the Mesa Arts Center on Friday. Tickets start at $37.
The husband of former Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords brings his speaking tour to the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts on Friday. Ticket prices vary and all proceeds go to the Brain Injury Alliance of Arizona.
Catch the former “Half-Baked” and “Saturday Night Live” star on Friday and Saturday at Stand Up Live! Tickets are $25.
In a hurry to learn some history? Head to the American Heritage Festival, where everything from the Revolutionary War to the Vietnam era is covered. Tickets are $8 to $10 in advance.
The first ever female comedian to win “Last Comic Standing” is live this weekend at the Tempe Improv. Tickets are $17.
This festival at the Scottsdale Civic Center Plaza guarantees a great range of arts and crafts. Entry is free.
Take a look at thousands upon thousands of rare gems and jewels at the International Gem and Jewelry Show all weekend. Entry is $8.
Get a head start on your holiday shopping at the Swedish Christmas Market on Saturday at the Shepherd of the Valley Lutheran Church. Entry is $1.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America