PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Are you in to some silky singing? Michael Buble is at US Airways Center on Friday. Tickets range from $54.50 to $99.50.
Head to US Airways Center on Saturday and Sunday to try all sorts of tequilas and listen to live music. Tickets are $50 for each day or $75 for both.
Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman, hosts of Discovery’s “Mythbusters,” will bring a toned-down version of their show to the Mesa Arts Center on Friday. Tickets start at $37.
The husband of former Arizona Rep. Gabrielle Giffords brings his speaking tour to the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts on Friday. Ticket prices vary and all proceeds go to the Brain Injury Alliance of Arizona.
Catch the former “Half-Baked” and “Saturday Night Live” star on Friday and Saturday at Stand Up Live! Tickets are $25.
In a hurry to learn some history? Head to the American Heritage Festival, where everything from the Revolutionary War to the Vietnam era is covered. Tickets are $8 to $10 in advance.
The first ever female comedian to win “Last Comic Standing” is live this weekend at the Tempe Improv. Tickets are $17.
This festival at the Scottsdale Civic Center Plaza guarantees a great range of arts and crafts. Entry is free.
Take a look at thousands upon thousands of rare gems and jewels at the International Gem and Jewelry Show all weekend. Entry is $8.
Get a head start on your holiday shopping at the Swedish Christmas Market on Saturday at the Shepherd of the Valley Lutheran Church. Entry is $1.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development