PHOENIX — A social services organization will be hosting a job fair on Friday, Nov. 22, in Phoenix to fill 100 seasonal warehouse positions.
Friendly House will be hosting the fair in the Emmett McLoughlin Community Training and Education Center at 1150 S. 7th Ave. in Phoenix from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Friendly House has partnered with Manpower, the city of Phoenix and the Phoenix Workforce Connection to host the event.
According to a press release, interested individuals must first register online at www.manpowerjob.com, and they must legally be allowed to work in the U.S., have a high school diploma or GED and be able to pass a background check and drug screening. Interviews will be conducted at the fair.
Interested candidates can contact Friendly House’s workforce development program by calling 602-416-7205 or emailing email@example.com.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon