PHOENIX — A social services organization will be hosting a job fair on Friday, Nov. 22, in Phoenix to fill 100 seasonal warehouse positions.
Friendly House will be hosting the fair in the Emmett McLoughlin Community Training and Education Center at 1150 S. 7th Ave. in Phoenix from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Friendly House has partnered with Manpower, the city of Phoenix and the Phoenix Workforce Connection to host the event.
According to a press release, interested individuals must first register online at www.manpowerjob.com, and they must legally be allowed to work in the U.S., have a high school diploma or GED and be able to pass a background check and drug screening. Interviews will be conducted at the fair.
Interested candidates can contact Friendly House’s workforce development program by calling 602-416-7205 or emailing email@example.com.
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas