PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
The Billboard topper and double-platinum artist brings his tour to US Airways Center on Saturday. Tickets start at $45.
Enjoy both sweet and spicy all weekend at the Chiles and Chocolate Festival held at the Desert Botanical Gardens. Plenty of samples will be on-hand. Ticket prices vary.
The former member of the “Original Kings of Comedy” is taking a break from “Who Wants to be a Millionaire” for a show at Wild Horse Pass Hotel and Casino on Friday. Tickets start at $60.
Richard Wagner’s haunting pirate tale is presented in Broadway fashion at Symphony Hall this weekend. Tickets start at $25.
Motorheads will descend on WestWorld in Scottsdale on Friday at Saturday for the Goodguys 16th Southwest Nationals, featuring more than 3,000 cars made before 1972. Tickets are $18 for adults, $6 for kids 7-12 and those 6 and under are free.
Have you ever wanted to learn more about India, but were scared away by the ticket fares? Head to the Scottsdale Civic Center Plaza on Sunday for Discover India. Admission is free.
Grab your furry friend and head to Woofstock, a free dog-friendly event at Tumbleweed Park on Saturday. Vendors and adoption agencies will be present.
Take a stroll through the Sonoran Desert to see the stars and listen for wildlife. Entry is $6 per vehicle and hiking attire is encouraged.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night