PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
The Billboard topper and double-platinum artist brings his tour to US Airways Center on Saturday. Tickets start at $45.
Enjoy both sweet and spicy all weekend at the Chiles and Chocolate Festival held at the Desert Botanical Gardens. Plenty of samples will be on-hand. Ticket prices vary.
The former member of the “Original Kings of Comedy” is taking a break from “Who Wants to be a Millionaire” for a show at Wild Horse Pass Hotel and Casino on Friday. Tickets start at $60.
Richard Wagner’s haunting pirate tale is presented in Broadway fashion at Symphony Hall this weekend. Tickets start at $25.
Motorheads will descend on WestWorld in Scottsdale on Friday at Saturday for the Goodguys 16th Southwest Nationals, featuring more than 3,000 cars made before 1972. Tickets are $18 for adults, $6 for kids 7-12 and those 6 and under are free.
Have you ever wanted to learn more about India, but were scared away by the ticket fares? Head to the Scottsdale Civic Center Plaza on Sunday for Discover India. Admission is free.
Grab your furry friend and head to Woofstock, a free dog-friendly event at Tumbleweed Park on Saturday. Vendors and adoption agencies will be present.
Take a stroll through the Sonoran Desert to see the stars and listen for wildlife. Entry is $6 per vehicle and hiking attire is encouraged.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development