Flagstaff police are investigating the death of a woman found in the area of South Harold Ranch Road.
The circumstances of her death are not known at this time but do appear to be suspicious.
A concerned citizen spotted her body on Saturday morning and called authorities.
The woman is described as a white female with brown hair. She is wearing a green sweatshirt, white t-shirt, blue jeans and green shoes.
Her age and name have not yet been released.
She was last seen begging for money in the area of I-40 and Butler Avenue on Saturday at approximately 7:30 a.m. with a man.
This man was described as 5’10” to 6′ tall and approximately 185 pounds with a grey and black beard. He was reported to be wearing a green jacket, blue jeans and a black baseball cap.
Police are asking anyone who may have any knowledge about this crime to contact Flagstaff Police Department at (928) 774-1414 or Silent Witness at (928) 774-6111.
A reward of up to $2,000.00 may be awarded for leads which lead to a prosecution of the offenders.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon