Flagstaff police are investigating the death of a woman found in the area of South Harold Ranch Road.
The circumstances of her death are not known at this time but do appear to be suspicious.
A concerned citizen spotted her body on Saturday morning and called authorities.
The woman is described as a white female with brown hair. She is wearing a green sweatshirt, white t-shirt, blue jeans and green shoes.
Her age and name have not yet been released.
She was last seen begging for money in the area of I-40 and Butler Avenue on Saturday at approximately 7:30 a.m. with a man.
This man was described as 5’10” to 6′ tall and approximately 185 pounds with a grey and black beard. He was reported to be wearing a green jacket, blue jeans and a black baseball cap.
Police are asking anyone who may have any knowledge about this crime to contact Flagstaff Police Department at (928) 774-1414 or Silent Witness at (928) 774-6111.
A reward of up to $2,000.00 may be awarded for leads which lead to a prosecution of the offenders.
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain