Flagstaff police are investigating the death of a woman found in the area of South Harold Ranch Road.
The circumstances of her death are not known at this time but do appear to be suspicious.
A concerned citizen spotted her body on Saturday morning and called authorities.
The woman is described as a white female with brown hair. She is wearing a green sweatshirt, white t-shirt, blue jeans and green shoes.
Her age and name have not yet been released.
She was last seen begging for money in the area of I-40 and Butler Avenue on Saturday at approximately 7:30 a.m. with a man.
This man was described as 5’10” to 6′ tall and approximately 185 pounds with a grey and black beard. He was reported to be wearing a green jacket, blue jeans and a black baseball cap.
Police are asking anyone who may have any knowledge about this crime to contact Flagstaff Police Department at (928) 774-1414 or Silent Witness at (928) 774-6111.
A reward of up to $2,000.00 may be awarded for leads which lead to a prosecution of the offenders.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain