PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
The rock band is touring for the first time since 2009 and will stop at the US Airways Center on Saturday. Tickets start at $35.50.
Get plenty of tastes of the Old West at the Chuck Wagon Cook-off in Chandler this weekend. The three-day event will feature gunfights, blacksmithing, wagon rides and more. Admission is free.
The “Roastmaster General” himself is in Tempe this weekend. He’ll have audiences rolling with laughter at the Tempe Improv. Tickets are $22.
Honor our nation’s military and the soldiers who fought for freedom at the East Valley Veterans Parade on Saturday. The parade starts at Eighth and Center streets.
If jazz gets your toes tapping, head to the San Marcos Golf Resort this weekend for the Arizona Classic Jazz Festival. Ticket prices vary.
More than 500 vendors will be on hand to offer their wares to attendees at the Fountain Festival of Arts and Crafts all weekend long. Admission is free.
Party with the Jamaican artist who has sold more than 12 million records worldwide on Sunday at Maya Day + Nightclub in Scottsdale. Entry is $15.
Live music and other activities will take over downtown Chandler this weekend during Rock the Block. Admission is free.
Grab your furry friend and head to Surprise Community Park on Saturday morning for Bark in the Park. There will be plenty of dog-related booths and services.
Enjoy fry bread and a Native American drum and dance show Saturday at Arizona State University’s West campus.
Get your holiday shopping going early this year at the Holiday Open House in Glendale. Shops will be decorated for the occasion.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon