PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
The rock band is touring for the first time since 2009 and will stop at the US Airways Center on Saturday. Tickets start at $35.50.
Get plenty of tastes of the Old West at the Chuck Wagon Cook-off in Chandler this weekend. The three-day event will feature gunfights, blacksmithing, wagon rides and more. Admission is free.
The “Roastmaster General” himself is in Tempe this weekend. He’ll have audiences rolling with laughter at the Tempe Improv. Tickets are $22.
Honor our nation’s military and the soldiers who fought for freedom at the East Valley Veterans Parade on Saturday. The parade starts at Eighth and Center streets.
If jazz gets your toes tapping, head to the San Marcos Golf Resort this weekend for the Arizona Classic Jazz Festival. Ticket prices vary.
More than 500 vendors will be on hand to offer their wares to attendees at the Fountain Festival of Arts and Crafts all weekend long. Admission is free.
Party with the Jamaican artist who has sold more than 12 million records worldwide on Sunday at Maya Day + Nightclub in Scottsdale. Entry is $15.
Live music and other activities will take over downtown Chandler this weekend during Rock the Block. Admission is free.
Grab your furry friend and head to Surprise Community Park on Saturday morning for Bark in the Park. There will be plenty of dog-related booths and services.
Enjoy fry bread and a Native American drum and dance show Saturday at Arizona State University’s West campus.
Get your holiday shopping going early this year at the Holiday Open House in Glendale. Shops will be decorated for the occasion.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night