PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
The rock band is touring for the first time since 2009 and will stop at the US Airways Center on Saturday. Tickets start at $35.50.
Get plenty of tastes of the Old West at the Chuck Wagon Cook-off in Chandler this weekend. The three-day event will feature gunfights, blacksmithing, wagon rides and more. Admission is free.
The “Roastmaster General” himself is in Tempe this weekend. He’ll have audiences rolling with laughter at the Tempe Improv. Tickets are $22.
Honor our nation’s military and the soldiers who fought for freedom at the East Valley Veterans Parade on Saturday. The parade starts at Eighth and Center streets.
If jazz gets your toes tapping, head to the San Marcos Golf Resort this weekend for the Arizona Classic Jazz Festival. Ticket prices vary.
More than 500 vendors will be on hand to offer their wares to attendees at the Fountain Festival of Arts and Crafts all weekend long. Admission is free.
Party with the Jamaican artist who has sold more than 12 million records worldwide on Sunday at Maya Day + Nightclub in Scottsdale. Entry is $15.
Live music and other activities will take over downtown Chandler this weekend during Rock the Block. Admission is free.
Grab your furry friend and head to Surprise Community Park on Saturday morning for Bark in the Park. There will be plenty of dog-related booths and services.
Enjoy fry bread and a Native American drum and dance show Saturday at Arizona State University’s West campus.
Get your holiday shopping going early this year at the Holiday Open House in Glendale. Shops will be decorated for the occasion.
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee