PHOENIX — Looking for something fun to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Take a look at what’s going on near you with KTAR’s Fall Fun map!
Enjoy some tasty brews and sunshine at the Peoria Beer Festival on Saturday. Tickets are $30 and $25 for designated drivers.
Roosevelt Row in downtown Phoenix will turn into an arts, crafts and culinary market on Friday beginning at 6 p.m.
See why Cave Creek is fighting for the title of the “West’s Most Western Town” all weekend during Wild West Days. There will be plenty of family-friendly entertainment, shopping and food. Entry is free.
The Scottish comic and late night host is at Wild Horse Pass Hotel and Casino all weekend long. Tickets start at $47.
Are you a fan of ’90s hip-hop? Then the Old School Jam on Friday is for you. Sugarhill Gang are the headliners and plenty more will be in attendance.
The free festival is one of the longest-running in the Southwest. Enjoy plenty of crafts and a special Native American dance.
Mark Dia de los Muertos at the CALA Phx! Fest, complete with live music and story telling. Ticket prices vary.
Why go to one exposition when you can go to a bunch under one roof? See it all at the Scottsdale Super Expo at WestWorld of Scottsdale this weekend. Tickets are $10 but can be had for free online.
Flip Orley brings more than comedy to his show. He also brings hypnosis! See if you fall under his spell at Stand Up Live! in Phoenix this weekend. Tickets are $20.
This city-sponsored event will feature a 5K, yoga and hot air balloon rides. Admission is free.
Does your kid love Elmo and music? Look no further than Comerica Theatre this weekend. Elmo will be there singing all of his favorites. Tickets start at $20.50.
A Las Vegas veteran, comedian John Nasar will have audiences laughing this weekend at the Comedy Spot in Scottsdale. Tickets start at $10.
Learn all about Serbian culture at SerbFest 2013 at the St. Sava Serbian Orthodox Church this weekend. Ticket prices vary.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night