PHOENIX — Looking for something fun to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Take a look at what’s going on near you with KTAR’s Fall Fun map!
Enjoy some tasty brews and sunshine at the Peoria Beer Festival on Saturday. Tickets are $30 and $25 for designated drivers.
Roosevelt Row in downtown Phoenix will turn into an arts, crafts and culinary market on Friday beginning at 6 p.m.
See why Cave Creek is fighting for the title of the “West’s Most Western Town” all weekend during Wild West Days. There will be plenty of family-friendly entertainment, shopping and food. Entry is free.
The Scottish comic and late night host is at Wild Horse Pass Hotel and Casino all weekend long. Tickets start at $47.
Are you a fan of ’90s hip-hop? Then the Old School Jam on Friday is for you. Sugarhill Gang are the headliners and plenty more will be in attendance.
The free festival is one of the longest-running in the Southwest. Enjoy plenty of crafts and a special Native American dance.
Mark Dia de los Muertos at the CALA Phx! Fest, complete with live music and story telling. Ticket prices vary.
Why go to one exposition when you can go to a bunch under one roof? See it all at the Scottsdale Super Expo at WestWorld of Scottsdale this weekend. Tickets are $10 but can be had for free online.
Flip Orley brings more than comedy to his show. He also brings hypnosis! See if you fall under his spell at Stand Up Live! in Phoenix this weekend. Tickets are $20.
This city-sponsored event will feature a 5K, yoga and hot air balloon rides. Admission is free.
Does your kid love Elmo and music? Look no further than Comerica Theatre this weekend. Elmo will be there singing all of his favorites. Tickets start at $20.50.
A Las Vegas veteran, comedian John Nasar will have audiences laughing this weekend at the Comedy Spot in Scottsdale. Tickets start at $10.
Learn all about Serbian culture at SerbFest 2013 at the St. Sava Serbian Orthodox Church this weekend. Ticket prices vary.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns