PHOENIX — Looking for something fun to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Take a look at what’s going on near you with KTAR’s Fall Fun map!
Enjoy some tasty brews and sunshine at the Peoria Beer Festival on Saturday. Tickets are $30 and $25 for designated drivers.
Roosevelt Row in downtown Phoenix will turn into an arts, crafts and culinary market on Friday beginning at 6 p.m.
See why Cave Creek is fighting for the title of the “West’s Most Western Town” all weekend during Wild West Days. There will be plenty of family-friendly entertainment, shopping and food. Entry is free.
The Scottish comic and late night host is at Wild Horse Pass Hotel and Casino all weekend long. Tickets start at $47.
Are you a fan of ’90s hip-hop? Then the Old School Jam on Friday is for you. Sugarhill Gang are the headliners and plenty more will be in attendance.
The free festival is one of the longest-running in the Southwest. Enjoy plenty of crafts and a special Native American dance.
Mark Dia de los Muertos at the CALA Phx! Fest, complete with live music and story telling. Ticket prices vary.
Why go to one exposition when you can go to a bunch under one roof? See it all at the Scottsdale Super Expo at WestWorld of Scottsdale this weekend. Tickets are $10 but can be had for free online.
Flip Orley brings more than comedy to his show. He also brings hypnosis! See if you fall under his spell at Stand Up Live! in Phoenix this weekend. Tickets are $20.
This city-sponsored event will feature a 5K, yoga and hot air balloon rides. Admission is free.
Does your kid love Elmo and music? Look no further than Comerica Theatre this weekend. Elmo will be there singing all of his favorites. Tickets start at $20.50.
A Las Vegas veteran, comedian John Nasar will have audiences laughing this weekend at the Comedy Spot in Scottsdale. Tickets start at $10.
Learn all about Serbian culture at SerbFest 2013 at the St. Sava Serbian Orthodox Church this weekend. Ticket prices vary.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development