PHOENIX — Raising Cane’s will open two Arizona restaurants in November, spreading the love of chicken fingers to “Caniacs” all across the Valley.
The Avondale restaurant will open Friday at 99th Avenue and McDowell Road, while the Mesa location will open Nov. 8 at Stapley Drive and East Baseline Road.
The ribbon cutting ceremonies with Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton will take place at 9 a.m. on both days.
The first 100 customers who arrive at each location will receive a commemorative t-shirt and a free box combo redeemable at their next visit.
The two new locations will also provide about 100 new jobs to the Phoenix metro area.
Cane’s already has Valley locations in Tempe, Phoenix and Peoria.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food