PHOENIX — A taco restaurant chain is continuing its Valley expansion with its newest location slated for Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.
The newest America’s Taco Shop will be located in Terminal 4. There is no scheduled opening date.
“We are very passionate about the food and the authenticity of its origin,” said America’s Taco Shop founder America Corrales-Bortin in a press release. “We take pride in keeping the quality and brand consistent among all of the locations and are excited and humbled to see customers across the valley embrace the newest locations.”
The Sky Harbor location will be the 10th in the Valley for the chain. A location in Mesa, the chain’s ninth in the Phoenix area, is nearing completion.
America’s Taco Shop is also opening new locations in California, Maryland and Texas.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments